vISIT A BOUTIQUE NURSERY
THE WARMEST OF WELCOMES TO GARDEN HOUSE NURSERY SCHOOLS
An Introduction To Us
Thank you for visiting our website and taking the time to find out more about our lovely Nursery Schools.
The Garden House Nursery Schools is a group of small, local bespoke nurseries which has been successfully providing childcare to Surrey families since 2003, under this name and our previous name Stars Nursery School. We are proud of our great team of highly qualified, experienced and caring Teachers who work to provide a stimulating environment for our children.
We are currently in the process of a large investment boost into our setting. We already have a wonderful large garden, however we feel our garden should be respected as an outside classroom, so we are in the process of having it transformed into an outdoor oasis of learning for the children. Included in this we are also having an art studio built at the bottom of the garden so we can fully embrace the Reggio Emilia approach of children being Ateliers. Photos will be posted when it is completed. We can’t wait to show you.
Our Key Services
- Boutique Nursery School Open 51 weeks of the year
- Opening Hours of 7.45am-6.15pm
- Large Private Edwardian House
- Home from Home Nursery setting
- Large natural Garden accessible throughout the day
- Highly Qualified Passionate Teachers
- Continuous drive for training and development for our Teachers so they are up to date and skilled in early childhood development
- Reggio Emilia Inspired
- Providing places for 6 months – 5 years of age
- Rich opportunities for extra curricular activities
- Nutritious high quality meals
- Small intimate class sizes
- Natural high quality wooden resources
- Eylog app for your phone so you are updated throughout the day of your child’s development and daily diary
- A daily celebration and inclusion of our rich diversity and culture of children and families that attend our setting
- Wellbeing of team, children and families is our paramount drive
To provide a magical Nursery School completely child led and play based. Providing exemplary early years learning experiences to help them become the children most likely to succeed and flourish in today’s world, but most importantly, to leave our setting each day being happy, kind, well mannered, and with a love for learning.
We try our best to be a welcoming place for families and their children. We have a wonderful community of families at the setting and thrive on our diversity.
If you would like to visit our wonderful setting please call us on 02085473216 or email us at email@example.com and someone will happily answer any queries or questions you may have.